Buildings & Architecture
Fonderie Vincent carries out numerous interventions on buildings and monuments by renovating, restoring and reproducing missing or in poor condition foundry parts. We also create foundry parts for the construction of new buildings and new infrastructure.
- Halles de Quimperlé (Finistère) - 2002
Restoration and reconstruction of all ornamental parts in cast iron...
- Bridge of the Catalans | TOULOUSE
- Bodyguards | CHARTRES
Fabrication, design and installation.
- Bridge of Poissy | YVELINES
Renovation and reproduction.
- Central Halls | DIJON
Identical re-production and restoration.
- Grand Palais | PARIS
- Opera Building | TOULON
- HOTEL DU PALAIS | BIARRITZ
Reproduction of 200 meters of railing.
- Old Brotteaux train station | LYON
Restauration from a photograph
- Grids and balustrades of Pavillon Napoléon III | CAMBODGE
- Tobacco Manufacture | LYON
Design and manufacturing
- Pont Lafayette | LYON
Design and construction
- La Galerie joyeuse - Lycée Pierre Corneille | ROUEN
- Eiffage Construction - Lycée Janson de Sailly | PARIS
Manufacturing of columns and consoles.
- Covered market | CHAUMONT
- Promenade deck | MONT SAINT-MICHEL
Manufacturing of the maritime balcony and its bronze railing.
- Lantern of the Basilica of Fourvière | LYON
- Eiffage Construction - Lycée Hector Guimard | PARIS
Construction and design
- Grids & portal "Art Deco" style | LE HAVRE
Cast iron grids & portal